Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Briancarroll.life – #WholeLife For President American Solidarity Party who says we must choose between puity life or healthcare

Briancarroll.life – #WholeLife For President American Solidarity Party who says we must choose between puity life or healthcare


Oh that's wonderful.

I'm in the middle of a few things and I will write you again later on to support you in all of that. 


It might not be today, but I am praying and will get back with you.



Love and blessings!!



Stephanie



The perspective you and I purposely choose, will either weigh ourselves down...

or it will give our sweet Lord the ability to lift us high above the clouds of our circumstances that cannot ever have even a chance to bind him who is in me and in you.

We need not to remain blue.
CHOOSE!

On Wed, Sep 30, 2020, 5:52  wrote:
Yes I am employed and am looking to live locally so Kadence can stay in her school.
Thanks!
Pam 



On Sep 30, 2020, at 5:47 PM, Mrs Stephanie <riseabovecircumstances@gmail.com> wrote:




Thanks for telling me.


Are you looking in the same area?

And are you employed??


I ask before I pray and send to you, that prayer may be most effective. 


Prayerfully,


Stephanie 




The perspective you and I purposely choose, will either weigh ourselves down...

or it will give our sweet Lord the ability to lift us high above the clouds of our circumstances that cannot ever have even a chance to bind him who is in me and in you.

We need not to remain blue.
CHOOSE!

On Wed, Sep 30, 2020, 
Hi how are you? We're doing ok. I have to find a new place to live so pray for me to find a good home. 
Thinking of you,




On Sep 30, 2020, at 5:15 PM, Mrs Stephanie <riseabovecircumstances@gmail.com> wrote:


https://briancarroll.life/



Whole Life, not either or

The Chicago Tribune printed too soon before the votes were counted that Dewey one but in actuality President Harry S Truman won his second term.

And the interview Brian Carroll with Catholic News Agency was in Chicago where the debate for the 3 other parties running against  the Democrats and the Republicans was taking place.



There can be another upset shock and neither major party win.

President Trump was correct though about one thing last night and it's very sad.


In 2016 when he won the election the Democrats refused to concede and back the elected president elected by the people.


The Democrats instead of conceding and working with the elected administration 
these four years wasting time trying to kick him out of the White House spending money on all that...

Taking spotlight off the issues that Trump was dealing with.

As for as spread of COVID...dont blame President Trump but blame the big business who want the economy moving the way it did before there were dangers of COVID.


Slacking up lifting and reducing on restrictions from the pressures of lobbying big business is who to blame.



He is actually on my ballot that I just received in my mail at my house to do a mail-in because I walk and all of this coronavirus Iris and everything else I'm doing a mail-in

I remember him long ago, but did not know he was still on the ballot!


Against Abortion 
Against Euthanasia 

For the poor having healthcare..not allowing anyone be left behind!

They say he cannot win because he's not a major Party candidate.

But everyone is sick of what we saw last night debate.

Read about him!!

Theres another good article also, must send seperate email with.

American Solidarity Party  Brian Carroll is also in Facebook. 

He is supported by both Catholic leaders and Evangelical Christians and leaders and if you read about in you'll see why.

So exciting there is a choice we can vote without sacrificing part of our values.


Stephanie



The perspective you and I purposely choose, will either weigh ourselves down...

or it will give our sweet Lord the ability to lift us high above the clouds of our circumstances that cannot ever have even a chance to bind him who is in me and in you.

We need not to remain blue.
CHOOSE!
<20200930_165945.jpg>

No comments:

Post a Comment